Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Lost control of my ships?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Lost control of my ships?
From: ghod <ghod@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 11:28:13 -0500

Toby_Buck@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Why did I all the sudden loose control of my ships?  I finally figured out I
> can
> go to the city and activate the unit to move them around and bring them out of
> auto explore, but I cannot get to the units on board.  If I try to activate
> those units, it won't let me get them off the ship.

try t h u command to unload, or I think double clicking will give you the
option to
wake all units.

> I am constantly running low on funds also,   any helpful ideas?

only build what you need.. structure wise in the cities early and conserve
funds.
also play with tx rate if needed

> If you can't tell, I'm new to this game.  I'm only on my second solitaire
> game.

Great game.. keep playing.. just takes time to figure out what works and what
doesn't