Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: March 2000:
[Freeciv] Lost control of my ships?

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Lost control of my ships?
From: Toby_Buck@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 08:14:54 -0600

Why did I all the sudden loose control of my ships?  I finally figured out I can
go to the city and activate the unit to move them around and bring them out of
auto explore, but I cannot get to the units on board.  If I try to activate
those units, it won't let me get them off the ship.

I am constantly running low on funds also,   any helpful ideas?

If you can't tell, I'm new to this game.  I'm only on my second solitaire game.

T. Buck.