Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Freeciv goals

To: Lalo Martins <lalo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Freeciv goals
From: Tomasz Wegrzanowski <maniek@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 23:56:28 +0100

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 04:27:40PM -0300, Lalo Martins wrote:
> I hereby announce that the priority for Freeciv development is
> implementing True Diplomacy (TM) and The Senate (TM). People
> who want a Freeciv or CTP mode should pool their ideas.

Can Diplomacy be turned off by default until
ai diplomacy code is really good ?
Or be turnable off by server option at least ?

And second thing :
Default onsetbarbars should be larger than -4000 (ex: 0)
Defaults are for not very experienced users
(default skilllevel=easy etc.), and there is nothing
more annoying for them than being destroyed before buliding
first unit by barbarians from the hut.