Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations policy version 2

To: Stephen Hodge <stephenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Nations policy version 2
From: Enrico Fracasso <i3101446@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 14:40:21 +0100 (MET)

On Sat, 19 Feb 2000, Stephen Hodge wrote:

> canalla wrote:
> > > [snip]

> > >                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> > >
> > > What do you all think about that ?
> > > Civilizaton w/o Stalin and Hitler ...
> >
> > ..with ....and don't forget Atila, Neron .. and B. Clinton..of
> > course...
>
> My question is: should we be excluding the likes of Stalin and Hitler
> because their attrocities where committed recently, yet allow the Julius
> Caesers, and the Atilas just because they did their evils a few thousand
> years earlier? And then the way I play (destroying cities completely if
> their position is not good) maybe Stalin and Hitler would be
> appropriate.

Julius Caesar destroied a lot of cities, but he didn't kill 6 bilion
people only becuse he didn't like it! There's a big difference

Enrico Fracasso                 |Software is like sex ..
C.d.L in ingegneria elettronica |it's better when it's free
Universita' di Trieste          |Linux. The Internet operating system