Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: February 2000:
[Freeciv] ICQ list of FreeCiv players

To: "freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx" <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] ICQ list of FreeCiv players
From: Ryan Ross <cc2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 13:45:31 -0800

FreeCiv definitly needs a ICQ list of current players. The list should
let users delete themselves because people seem to come and go pretty
fast. This would be easier IMHO... people could set up date/time to
player, etc. There must be some PHP or Perl script out there that
accomplishes this task. I would be glad to research this.

To the team: Good work, the interface and graphics have been much
improved since last time I played (February 1999 about).

Ryan Ross