Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2000:
[Freeciv] Game announcement system on freeciv.org, civserver

To: Freeciv <freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Freeciv] Game announcement system on freeciv.org, civserver
From: Daniel Zinsli <s830+priv@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13 Jan 2000 03:00:30 +0100

Perhaps this should be updated, game version should be allowed up to
1.9.0, and letting people set up games 2 years from now is perhaps a bit
much? :-)

The games currently announced seems bogus, maybe someone should remove
them?

Also, to Paul Zastoupil, it would be great to list other info on each
game in the main page (civserver.freeciv.org).

If you added date or perhaps player names next to the game number, it
would be easier for me to track my crushing defeats :-)
--
Daniel Zinsli
University of Bergen, Norway