Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2000:
[Freeciv] Freeciv

Subject: [Freeciv] Freeciv
From: "Masheikh" <Masheikh@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 1994 13:36:40 +0100

hi i am new to linux and freeciv as well but i like both and exspecialy freeciv
is a greate game in my mind even better than civ 1-3.but even i am in favour of
freeciv i noticed a few lacks of ideas from the original games.

(1) is there a special reason why my so loved FUNDAMENTALISM is not avaible in
freeciv, isnt it ?

(2) why is there allways war between all civs? what about alliances and peace
treaties? what about the great fun of attacking ones allied in a act of
breaking such a pact !
maybe i didn't find the option for diplomaty yet. i hope so. ;-)

FreeCiv rulez after all

by the way am i up to date with freeciv 1.9.2 ?

mfg
Masheikh

p.s. sorry for my bad englisch - greetings from GERMANY