Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 2000:
[Freeciv] Re: Freeciv

Subject: [Freeciv] Re: Freeciv
From: Jeff Mallatt <jjm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 08:56:41 -0500

At 1994/01/07 07:36 , Masheikh wrote:
>(1) is there a special reason why my so loved FUNDAMENTALISM is not
avaible in freeciv, isnt it ?

There is no special reason.  Simply, no one has implemented it, yet.

>(2) why is there allways war between all civs? what about alliances and
peace treaties? what about the great fun of attacking ones allied in a act
of breaking such a pact !
>maybe i didn't find the option for diplomaty yet. i hope so. ;-)

The AI is still in development.  It currently does not understand diplomacy
at all.  More work to do :)

>by the way am i up to date with freeciv 1.9.2 ?

The latest stable version is 1.9.0 .
The latest development version is 1.9.1-devel .

jjm