Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: September 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] restarting a saved game

To: Michael Mielke <michael@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Reinier Post <rp@xxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] restarting a saved game
From: "Eric E. Coe" <ecoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 11:19:36 -0400

I don't want to step on any toes, but I have always found this inconvient...
If I haven't played a game for a while, I always have to go back to the server
window to list the users and see what the forgotten human name that I picked
long ago is.  It's not a big deal but it is an extra step, an inturruption to
the normal flow.  It may not be important enough to make changes for, but the
original comment just struck a chord with me, causing me to de-lurk.