Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
[Freeciv] New Freeciv leader: Nicolas Brunel

Subject: [Freeciv] New Freeciv leader: Nicolas Brunel
From: Mitch Davis <mjd@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 13:16:32 +1100

Dear Freeciv people,

I will be cutting way back on my Freeciv activities, to have more
time for my family, and for another project.

However, as one door closes, another opens.

Please welcome Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
who has offered to lead the Freeciv project.  Nicolas will be
sharing the work with stalwart David Pfitzner.

I'm sure Nicolas will make a valuable contribution.  I agree
with mail David Pfitzner has sent me:  His willingness to
contribute, and to learn, and to work cooperatively make him
well suited to the job.

Of course Nicolas can't do it alone:  He (and Freeciv) need
your continued support, ideas and code.

Regards,

Mitch.
--