Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
[Freeciv] How to set up a server that starts automatically

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] How to set up a server that starts automatically
From: Lester Pasarell <lpasarel@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Jan 1999 22:38:16 -0600

Greetings!
I have freeciv running fine on my Redhat an SUSE linux
boxes, but I would like
to host a server that will start games automatically
after 2-3 players and maybe 2 ai, and then having
a second game waiting for more players.
How could I set up a script? or something similar
what would the server options would be?
Sorry but I could no find the answer anywhere in the list
or in the documentation.. )-:

Please respond to my email
lpasarel@xxxxxxxx
since I am not in the mail list