Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: January 1999:
Re: [Freeciv] New Freeciv leader: Nicolas Brunel

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Freeciv] New Freeciv leader: Nicolas Brunel
From: "Martin Willemoes Hansen" <martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 14:05:47 -0000

Hello Freecivers!!

>I will be cutting way back on my Freeciv activities, to have more
>time for my family, and for another project.

Umh may we ask what this new project is?

>However, as one door closes, another opens.

Hope so ;)

>Please welcome Nicolas Brunel <brunel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>who has offered to lead the Freeciv project.  Nicolas will be
>sharing the work with stalwart David Pfitzner.

Great, it is a big task so I hope to hear a lot from
thoes guys about just anything!

>I'm sure Nicolas will make a valuable contribution.  I agree
>with mail David Pfitzner has sent me:  His willingness to
>contribute, and to learn, and to work cooperatively make him
>well suited to the job.

Sounds very good!

>Of course Nicolas can't do it alone:  He (and Freeciv) need
>your continued support, ideas and code.

Yea of course it is the community who makes it so good!

Best regards

Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail  martin_w_hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IRC     Dr_nick | irc.stampede.org #stampede
ICQ     11597690>

-----== Sent via Deja News, The Discussion Network ==-----
http://www.dejanews.com/  Easy access to 50,000+ discussion forums