Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv: November 1998:
[Freeciv] strerror

To: freeciv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv] strerror
From: Stamatogiannakis Manolis <mstamat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 00:22:10 +0200 (EET)

Hello there!
I tried to compile freeciv 1.7.1, but while linking to get the client and
the server, ld couldn't find a function called strerror. I tried to check
from where is its definition included, but I couldn't figure out. Finally
to get the game compiled I edited the code and used empty strings where
strerror was called.
Can you tell me where is strerror loccated?
I work on SunOS 4.1.4 (sun4m).

The files containing strerror are:
server/sernet.c
client/clinet.c