Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: April 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Contribution on Java-freeciv

To: "Leprince Olivier" <leprinco@xxxxxxxx>, <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Contribution on Java-freeciv
From: "Ben Mazur" <bmazur@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 20:02:02 -0700

> Maybe someone could checkin my development for me in
> the CVS tree. The Zip file contains a diff file that
> should be apply on the cvs tree released on 02/04/2002
> and two new classes. Units may now move and the screen
> is updated when so.

I can't seem to get this to work.  I've applied the patch and inserted
the new classes.  Everything compiles without error so I assume that
I've applied everything correctly.

Whenever I click on a tile, intending to move a unit there, all I get
is "Click 45,231" (for example) in the console.  If I set a unit on
auto settle/explore, the screen does seem to be updating better.

Any advice?

Ben Mazur