Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: April 2002:
[FreeCiv-Java] Contribution on Java-freeciv

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Contribution on Java-freeciv
From: Leprince Olivier <leprinco@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 18:25:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I discovered a few weeks ago that the Java Freeciv
project rebirthed from its ashes. I really desire
to be involved in the new adventure even if, once
again, the enthousiasm seems to be low.
My name is Olivier and I am a french developper.

As I am behind a proxy, I can't connect directly with
the cvs-server, but I would like to submit patches to
the project.

Maybe someone could checkin my development for me in
the CVS tree. The Zip file contains a diff file that
should be apply on the cvs tree released on 02/04/2002
and two new classes. Units may now move and the screen
is updated when so.

Thanks in advance.
Olivier