Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: JFreeciv

To: "Wolfgang Pausch" <wol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: JFreeciv
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:34:43 -0000

Hi Wolfgang,

It seems some directories and files are missing from the source distro. If
you check out the code from CVS, it compiles fine. I'll look into sorting
out the source distro when I get home from work and kick off a new build.

There's not an updated TODO list unfortunately, but probably the best thing
is to get it running, find something that's missing (there's a lot), mail
the list, then have a go at writing it :) Any help will be greatly
apprecitated...

Brian