Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: December 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] JFreeciv

Cc: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] JFreeciv
From: Wolfgang Pausch <wol@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 18:12:01 +0100

Hello,

I have downloaded the source of jfreeciv and at the moment I'm trying to
compile it.
But I always get the following message:

/home/wol/Programmieren/jfreeciv-src/build.xml:58:
/home/wol/Programmieren/jfreeciv-src/po not found

Do I have to download something else or what goes wrong here?

It looks interesting and maybe I contribute something in future; but
first I want to make this program run...
Is there somewhere a newer TODO-List than the one in the
source-distribution (from end of October)?

Wolfgang Pausch