Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: compiling

To: "jFreeCiv" <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: compiling
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:33:24 +0100

Hi Alex,

Excellent, I'm glad it all compiled :) Sorry about the hardcoded data path
stuff: I was having some problems at one point, and never got round to
removing the nasty hardcoded path.

As far as the misplaced class goes, I seem to remember it belongs in
org.freeciv.client.ui; I must have neglected to update its package header.

For the data files, I never re-added them after the move up to 1.11.dev, as
I was going to wait until 1.12 had been released before adding them. Theres
no reason now not to add a 1.12 snapshot of the data files to our cvs
repository, and we can update them when necessary. I'll go ahead and do this
as soon as I have a chance, and also have a go at fixing the buildfile.

Thanks,

Brian