Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Willing to help

To: "J R" <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Willing to help
From: "Alexander Braun" <BraunsAlexander@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:35:29 +0200

Great! Welcome James! I'm glad to hear you don't have a lot of time, I thought
it was only Brian and me :-) I don't know if you read the last couple of mails
going on the list, but a good point to start would be Brians CVS repository for
the code at ... (wait, it here somewhere...) www.dubh.org. On the left is a
link to the jfreeciv project, and from there on to the cvs repository. Actually
I just started reading through the code myself a couple of days ago, and got it
compiling and running. Looks very nice already. "Unfortunately" (as in irony)
there seems to be more front-end than back-end stuff, but I haven't been enough
through the code.

Anyways, hope that helps and happy hacking,

ciao

alex

"J R" <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> schrieb am 25.10.01:
> Hello all,  I have experiance in swing components, networking, and various
> other java stuff, and would be willing to help out.  I would prefer to do
> more backend stuff, but whatever you need help on I'll try to do.  Between
> school, real life, etc. I'm not sure how much time I will have, but I'd love
> to help.
>
> James R

> Many Bothans died to bring you this email...from http://www.echostation.com

Lotto online tippen! Egal zu welcher Zeit, egal von welchem Ort.
Mit dem WEB.DE Lottoservice. http://tippen2.web.de/?x=13