Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Willing to help

To: freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Willing to help
From: "J R" <bullwinkle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:10:30 -0700

Hello all,  I have experiance in swing components, networking, and various
other java stuff, and would be willing to help out.  I would prefer to do more
backend stuff, but whatever you need help on I'll try to do.  Between school,
real life, etc. I'm not sure how much time I will have, but I'd love to help.

James R

Many Bothans died to bring you this email...from http://www.echostation.com