Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-java: October 2001:
[FreeCiv-Java] Re: Willing to help

To: <freeciv-java@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [FreeCiv-Java] Re: Willing to help
From: "Brian Duff" <Brian.Duff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:33:26 +0100

Yes, welcome James :)

I've granted both you and Alex CVS commit access and have mailed you
details. I was hoping to do some work on freeciv over the weekend, but it
turns out I have to fly out to Budapest (oo, poor me ;) ) for a training
course. But failing any other unexpected trips, I'm going to have a go at
installing a test server on dubh.org and maybe even writing some code next
weekend.

Thanks,

Brian