Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: September 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#21146) Bugs with Freeciv 2.1.0 beta2/Windows version

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#21146) Bugs with Freeciv 2.1.0 beta2/Windows version
From: "christianpiercot@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <christianpiercot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:25:33 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content
 Hello Freeciv team,

 I'm currently trying the version 2.1.0 beta2 for Windows and I found the
following problems :
 - at a certain moment, one of the IA players lost its capital and a new player
has been created; since then, every time I save the game in the server, I got
the following error message :
 1: In file gauls.sav.gz, there is no entry in the registry for
 c1.wl_is_unit1 (or the entries are out of order. This means a
 less efficient non-tabular format will be used. To
 avoid this make sure all rows of a table are filled
 out with an entry for every column. This is surely
 a bug so if you're reading this message, report it
 to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxx.
 Game saved as gauls.sav.gz

 I did attach the saved file; the string "c1.wl_is_unit1" sometime change to
"c1.ai.urgency";

 - with bomber and stealth bomber, I can't attack a city by selecting the "Go
to" order 'shortcut g' and select the enemy city; in the previous versions,
this was working and was very usefull as the system was automatically selecting
the way, which is great when the destination is far from the original city; now
all attack witha bomber must be done manually;

 - with stealth bomber, once it has been created, if I select the 'g' shortcut
to order a "go to" action, the client screen is crashing and shuts down;

 - I don't know if this last point is a problem or a change of feature; in the
previous versions, when you had the "Sun Tzu's War Academy", the barracks (I or
II) were not availabe anymore in the list of possible imporvements, since it
was not required anymore; only barracks III were re-appearing once the wonder
becomes obsolete; now in the new version, after construction of the wonder, I
still had the barracks in my list of imporvements.

 Brgds,
 Christian

Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.