Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18861) GTK2 client: Window position/size behavior

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18861) GTK2 client: Window position/size behavior
From: "stabi@xxxxxx" <stabi@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:51:33 -0700

I have a Medion MD 7409 laptop with Fedora Core 5 and a 1024x768
display.

When I run Freeciv 2.1.0-beta1, the bottom of the message panel is not
visible. I tried to switch off fullscreen mode and resize the window
manually, but the client would not let me resize the window to fit the
screen.

Then I tried saving and restarting the client using the (smaller)
isotrident tile set, but that didn't work either.

Also, when I restarted the client, it started in windowed mode
(apparently remembering my previous setting) but when I tried to switch
it back to fullscreen mode, all that happened was that the window
borders disappeared. The window did not resize/-position itself to fill
the screen.