Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2006:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18862) GTK2 Client: Turn Done button is unreadable

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#18862) GTK2 Client: Turn Done button is unreadable
From: "stabi@xxxxxx" <stabi@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 03:55:25 -0700

I have a Medion MD 7409 laptop with Fedora Core 5 and a 1024x768
display.

When I run the Freeciv-2.1.0-beta1 client, the Turn Done button has a
black background color, making it unreadable (except for when it has
just been pressed and the server is updating the game between turns and
the button is thus grayed out, making the gray text stand out against
the background.)