Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: August 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3594) Data: viking.ruleset

To: andrearo@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#3594) Data: viking.ruleset
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 20:54:42 -0700

Per may feel differently, but as far as I'm concerned if we have any
reasonable SVG flag the ruleset can be added.

The Faroe flag seems okay.  You'd have to SVG-ifiy it.  Maybe you can
find a PD version already  at
http://www.openclipart.org/cgi-bin/navigate/signs_and_symbols/flags .
Or go to the CIA factbook or some other place to get the exact specs and
make your own.

Also I see the so-called "Celtic Cross".  I have no idea where this
comes from.  See
http://www.sodipodi.com/index.php3?section=clipart/decorative .

Or you could make an SVG version of the raven.  Medieval: Total War:
Viking invasion uses a black-on-white raven flag for the Vikings, which
looks...okay.

-jason