Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13157) bug: stealth technology

To: fishpark77@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#13157) bug: stealth technology
From: "Thomas Müller" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 03:30:58 -0700

Am Sonntag, 22. Mai 2005 09:34 schrieb Fishpark:

> Dear FreeCiv team,
>
> During a game on the Europe scenario, I had my
> civilization discover Stealth before Flight.

As far as i understand Freeciv uses the Techtree from the original Civ2, which
is.. quite unrealistic in some Points. I.e you can research Railroads without
wheel, or Destroyer before Iron Clad.

This is not really a bug, its.. uhm.. a feature ;)

--
Wußten Sie schon...
... daß ein Schiffskoch immer an "Backbord" arbeitet, weil dort der Ofen