Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Sounds needed...

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Sounds needed...
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 21:21:20 +0000 (GMT)

We desperately need more sound effects for the game. Anyone got pointers
to free as in 'freedom' (not free beer) sound effects that we can use? We
need to know who made the sounds before we can use them, so most of those
dubious 'freeware' sound sites out there are off-limits. There are a ton
of sounds on the web, but so little of it is copyright clean.

  - Per