Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12719) Automaticaly generated techtree diagram

To: mstefek@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12719) Automaticaly generated techtree diagram
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 09:09:55 -0700

Forget what I said about Xaw earlier. I re-read the license again, it is
most likely GPL compatible. It consists of standard disclaimer
boilerplate, plus a notice that you may not use the OpenGroup Trademark.

Here are some links to the code and a screenshot:
http://www.d2.dion.ne.jp/~imady/unixtips/XawDoc/21tree/tree-1.gif
http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xc/lib/Xaw/Tree.c?rev=1.2&view=auto
http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xc/lib/Xaw/Tree.h?rev=1.2&view=auto
http://cvs.freedesktop.org/xorg/xc/lib/Xaw/TreeP.h?rev=1.2&view=auto