Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11742) gui-win32: windows go to the background

To: jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#11742) gui-win32: windows go to the background
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 06:03:19 -0800

I've got a similar problem with freeciv2-RC1 for winXP (binary
distribution).
Freeciv is launched in fullscreen mode. I configured freeciv so that
popup windows appears for most messages. Especially, each time a city
finished a construction, I receive a notification. So, it offers me to
popup the city window.
The problem is, that once I closed every opened popup, the window game
goes to background, giving focus and raising the application which was
behind.

So, each turn, I am switched to another application, and have to
reselect freeciv in the taskbar.

Thanks for your job.