Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12655) RFE: City Tab - Production Management Chang

To: s1kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12655) RFE: City Tab - Production Management Changes
From: "Benoit Hudson" <bh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:42:25 -0800

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 01:01:09PM -0800, Kevin Benton wrote:

> Add ability to Add Production from Build Lists in Add First, Add Next,
> and Add Last.

You mean adding an entire worklist?  I agree.  This shouldn't be too
hard, nor very cluttering.

> Add new menu item - Add Before Last like Add First/Next/Last

This is starting to be a lot; I wonder if we can have a general
mechanism.

> Add column to show entire worklist (comma separated).

This can be very long; possibly just viewing the next 2 and the last
would be sufficient.

Related but unmentioned: A way to clear the entire worklist would be
good too.