Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12639) a bug in your beta

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12639) a bug in your beta
From: "BENNETT,MICHAEL SCOTT" <msb27@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 08:18:21 -0800

  Hey there,

  I found a bug in freeciv-2.0.0-beta8-win32-gtk.  When I have multiple
windows open (e.g. history publishes, science, messages, chat, etc.) I
can use my scroll button to scroll between the messages, which is good.
However, I find often that if I scroll up too far (to the left) with
those messages, it scrolls me right out of the game, back to the "start
new game" screen, and it terminates the current game I was playing.  If
this is an actual feature, I don't know if it's all that good because it
is too easy to accidentally leave the game.

  -Sincerely, Michael Bennett