Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12508) team research cleanup

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12508) team research cleanup
From: "Mateusz Stefek" <mstefek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 02:09:49 -0800

This is a patch which solves many team research problems. The current
code is messy and I don't even understand why it works sometimes.
With this patch players' player_research structs are really shared (they
are same objects). This means that team research is always synchronized
at least at server side.
There isn't much new code, but the patch is large because I had to
change research.researching into research->researching everywhere.
I suggest commiting S2_0 version depite the patch is big.

--
mateusz