Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12475) crash in GetScrollRange + opinion

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12475) crash in GetScrollRange + opinion
From: "Peter Schaefer" <peter.schaefer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:48:37 -0800

Disclaimer: I'm no assembler dude. I peeked a bit around:

CRASH POINT in GetScrollRange():
*( ecx=( esp-=0x1C ))= (GetScrollInfo(),*(ebp-0x10))

MS public docs:
BOOL GetScrollRange(
    HWND hWnd,
    int nBar,
    LPINT lpMinPos,
    LPINT lpMaxPos
);

lpMinPos
    [out] Pointer to the integer variable that receives the minimum position.
lpMaxPos
    [out] Pointer to the integer variable that receives the maximum position.

I guess the long pointer to minPos or maxPos is wrong, probably only
the one that is closer to the top of the stack, so maybe lpMaxPos.