Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12446) Bug, Granary no longer available

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12446) Bug, Granary no longer available
From: "Glover, Ken" <ken.glover@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:59:41 -0800

This transaction appears to have no content
I was playing beta 8 on Windows, using the windows binaries for gtk2 on
XP.  At the beginning of my turn, I get a message for several of my
cities that they are building a granary, which is no longer available.
This happened on the same turn that the Manhattan Project completed.

Attached are 2 save games, one when the granary is no longer available,
and the other from a couple of turns before.

Thanks to all the developers for the excellent work on this game, I
quite enjoy it.

Ken