Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: March 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12379) graphics bug

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#12379) graphics bug
From: "NSK" <nsk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 12:13:55 -0800

On Monday 28 February 2005 18:26, Christian Knoke wrote:
> Maybe we can reinstall the former behaviour, where the hilighting would
> vanish at start of the next turn?

No, that would be confusing, too, because the user would say "hey where my
overlay gone?" and he or she may need more time to consult the information
presented. I personally dislike software which takes automatic decisions and
doesn't do exactly what I order it to do for me. As a user, I would expect an
on/off option in the View menu.

--
NSK (Nikolaos S. Karastathis)
Personal Homepage at http://nsk.wikinerds.org/