Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12345) tileset madness

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12345) tileset madness
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:35:36 -0800

I've now updated all (yes, all) of the tilesets.  Tarball is still at
http://freeciv.org/~jdorje/tilesets.tar.gz.  Soon I guess I'll break
these up into individual tarballs for each tileset and upload them
(along with the screenshots) to freeciv FTP.

In the meantime any testing would be appreciated.

I'm also uploading the directory temporarily to
ftp://ftp.freeciv.org/contrib/tilesets/tilesets/.   This contains the
screenshots.

-jason