Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12127) Mac OSX

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12127) Mac OSX
From: "pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 05:21:13 -0800

Hi,

I have compiled freeciv 2.0.0 beta 7 and danish letters chops city names
on map.

E.g. København becoms 'K' when city names are displayed on the map. This
goes on throughout with all eight-bit characters. Strangely enough it
causes no instability though and the string dimensions in pixels seem to
be reported back as if the string was really 'K' so the layouting looks
good, albeit a bit chopped.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE the new abilities in freeciv2! You guys are doing a
truly fantastic job!

Yours,
Philip Bergen