Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: February 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12019) Effects TNG

To: vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#12019) Effects TNG
From: "Brett Albertson" <brett.albertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:51:37 -0800

I assume this is related to this patch.  I updated to CVS HEAD today,
re-ran autogen.sh, recompiled, and did a make install.  After that I get
the following,

dev-null:{bretta}$ civserver -f civgame+1230ma.sav.gz
This is the server for Freeciv version 2.0.99-devel
You can learn a lot about Freeciv at http://www.freeciv.org/
1: Trying alternative ruleset filename syntax.
0: Could not find a readable "effects" ruleset file.

Doesn't look like the effects ruleset was installed via the make install
command.

--
Brett Albertson