Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: January 2005:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11760) revolution in anarchy

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11760) revolution in anarchy
From: "Christian Knoke" <chrisk@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 12:51:07 -0800

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 09:54:54AM -0800, Jason Short wrote:
> Christian Knoke wrote:
>
> > 1. When I give a menu command I want some feedback. There is none. There
> > should be a message like: "Your nation already undergoes a period of
> > revolution and is now targeted for Republic", either as a message or as a
> > popup.
>

> RCS file: /home/freeciv/CVS/freeciv/server/plrhand.c,v
> retrieving revision 1.349
> diff -u -r1.349 plrhand.c

This is a step.

7.
Give message about target after revolution is triggered (or tell that there
is no target).

Still I don't understand what it means: revolution target is anarchy. When I
trigger a revolution I have anarchy at once, and it will be over in a few
turns (and not a target, target implies an end point of a process). I think
this is buggy.

Christian