Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10745) Bug: Starting new game with 2 local clients

To: markuslaire@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10745) Bug: Starting new game with 2 local clients doesn't work
From: "Markus Laire" <bugreports.malaire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 04:14:02 -0800

This bug still exists in "2.0.0-beta4 gui-gtk-2.0".

I forgot to mention one thing in original posting:

 >If, after step 3., I switch to second client without choosing a nation,
 >I see "What nation you will be" dialog there. If I then switch back to
 >first client without choosing a nation, both clients will be frozen,
 >and "What nation you will be" dialog isn't visible on either one.

Now that both clients seem to be frozen (buttons doesn't work), if I
logout from KDE, I see that missing "What nation you will be" dialog
appear for a moment before KDE exits.

Could this be related to this bug which is mentioned as fixed in beta4:
(from "NEWS-beta4"): "Fix some bugs where popup dialogs in the gtk2
client might appear underneath other dialogs."