Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: November 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11080) FOW BUG

Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#11080) FOW BUG
From: "Watershape@xxxxxxx" <Watershape@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:05:51 -0800

Citando Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Watershape@xxxxxxx wrote:
> >
> > I there!
> >
> > I tried out the 1st beta and noticed that the 3th has the same 'cosmetic'
> > problem about fog of war. For example, when i move the screen it saves me
> in
> > some way a vertical line that is from the previouse position window limit,
> and
> > some mouse moves can noise him too.
> > I would like an uniforme fog of war like previouse versions, there is more
> > graphical harmony.
>
> I don't quite understand.  Can you give a screenshot?
>
> jason
>
> Sure, anexed 3 screenshots. You will get the idea now, and i cant always
reproduce the error but if you try sometimes you will be able to see it!
I know this isn't really a huge bug but it is a 'cometic' one.

Try to display the 3 *png 1:1 resolution

Watershape

Ganha Câmaras de Filmar, Televisões e outros fantásticos prémios Samsung com o
SAPO!
Clica em http://dc.sapo.pt/sfc

PNG image

PNG image