Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: October 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10601) fregatte attack/defense changing request

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#10601) fregatte attack/defense changing request
From: "Horn Gábor" <Horn.Gabor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:11:03 -0700

I made a typo, of course lower ping/reaction time is not a handicap :)
But the important thing is that these shouldn't be a factor in a
strategy game, and currently they're not only but almost the most
important in games between players w/ similar skill. This takes away
place from thinking, innovating and trying new tactics.