Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] TODO page moved

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] TODO page moved
From: Per Inge Mathisen <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 11:46:46 +0000 (GMT)

For those who don't read the forum, I thought I'd make you aware that I
have moved the TODO page from the web front page to a forum, here:

http://www.freeciv.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=19

I have added several issues that have been approved by the design board or
are generally uncontroversial. Please do feel urged to work on any of
these :)

  - Per