Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9559) duel map generator

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9559) duel map generator
From: "Zoltán Lakatos" <lakatoszoltan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:18:49 -0700

This transaction appears to have no content

This file tries to implement an idea of fair map generation.
I considered the most correct way to duplicate (or multiply) the map.

It uses an uncompressed freeciv .sav file and the output is an other .sav file,
which can be loaded as a scenario.

It worked at me many times succesfully. But I can not give any guarantee for
all situation.

Surely, a similar option in server would be good.

zoli