Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: July 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9421) Data: chinese.ruleset update

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9421) Data: chinese.ruleset update
From: "Mike Jing" <miky40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 13:52:27 -0700

This is a patch to update the chinese nation ruleset.  I made some changes
to the list of leaders, expanded and tweaked the city list, so you won't run
out of proper city names so fast if you are playing ICS.

I also added a much longer "legend" text, which I took from Wikipedia and is
licenced under GPDL.  Please let me know if there are any licencing issues
and how to fix them.  Another issue is that the nation selection dialog in
the GTK2 client expands with the text.  Maybe a scrollbar should be added
here, Vasco?

Please review and commit if appropriate.

Mike Jing