Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: June 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9118) sentry & loading

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#9118) sentry & loading
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 17:32:50 -0700

Currently when you sentry this loads and unsentrying unloads.

I find this more and more cumbersome as I play; I want to sentry units
but I can't since there are naval units resting in the city.  Since the
load and unload commands do this already, there's no need for this
behavior. IMO.

What are others' opinions?  Design board?

-jason