Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8754) effects patch

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] (PR#8754) effects patch
From: "Vasco Alexandre da Silva Costa" <vasc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:58:37 -0700

> [vasc - Sat May 29 01:42:22 2004]:
>
> This patch contains an implementation of all effects except: pollution,
> space parts, aqueduct, sewer, tithes, police station/suffrage,
supermarket.

V2 (attached) should have all of these working.

> AI, client and goto are not fully converted yet either. And I may have
> missed a couple of places.

These are still not completely sorted out. Far from it. I'll work in it
some more tomorrow. The objective is the complete erradication of all
hardcoded checks for buildings while maintaining 100% game mechanics
compatibility.

For the autogames I have run so far this holds true.