Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8794) help of governments shown under "Civil war"

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8794) help of governments shown under "Civil war" in help browser
From: "hjcao" <hjcao@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 19:00:50 -0700

Sorry for my bothering.
Indeed I am trying to do localization of Freeciv for
Simplified Chinese language. If I set environment
variable LANG to en_US, the help is showed just ok
like   your screenshot. But when I set LANG to
zh_CN.GB18030, and test my translation, the help topic
tree changes. The topic "Civil War" moves up and
becomes one with the same level as "Government", and
the topics of various goverment type are shown as
branches under "Civil War". See the screenshot on my
Fedora Core 1.
So this should be a problem of my translation. But I
just don't know what's wrong with it.

 --- Jason Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
的正文:>