Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: May 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8643) RFC: new file for topology code

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: (PR#8643) RFC: new file for topology code
From: "Jason Short" <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 10:37:13 -0700

Jason Short wrote:

> I'd like to create a new file common/topology for the topology code.  We
> have a growing amount of such code, and since a lot of it is inline it
> is cluttering up map.h.

> We might consider making all topology functions inline and having _only_
> common/topology.h.

Not possible.  However we may eventually inline/macro more of the functions.

> If nobody's opposed to the general idea, I'll make a list of what code
> can be moved.

The list is quite long.  See the attachment.  Because of all the
iterators and long macros topology.h will be bigger than map.h.  But
topology.c will be much smaller than map.c.

If nobody still objects, I will make a patch.

jason

enum topo_flag
CURRENT_TOPOLOGY
topo_has_flag