Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-dev: April 2004:
[Freeciv-Dev] Re: Failing to link with a QPE client -- any hints?

To: freeciv-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: Failing to link with a QPE client -- any hints?
From: Frederic Briere <fbriere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:07:10 -0400

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 11:05:25AM +0200, Andreas Røsdal wrote:
> > If anybody's interested, I have put up a patch and some instructions at
> > <http://www.fbriere.net/freeciv/>.
>
> I think you should use the CVS version of Freeciv, since it's changed a
> lot from 1.14.1.

I know, which is why I stayed away from that hurdle.  (Oddly enough,
porting from 1.12 to 1.14 was much easier.)  I've just given it a try,
and without much familiarity with freeciv, my only option is to yank out
big chunks of code that don't compile.

--
             Frederic Briere    <*>    fbriere@xxxxxxxxxxx

 =>  <fbriere@xxxxxxxxxx> IS NO MORE:  <http://www.abacomsucks.com>  <=